Monday, 22-October-2018. New version 4.9.1 of WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released.
This is a regular update introducing some new features, improvements and bugs fixes as follows:
- Added Maintenance action Purge All Data that entirely erases the plugin from the website and deactivates it.
- Added advanced option Hide Invalid Uploaded Files so that Uploaded Files page in Dashboard can show only valid uploads.
- Added advanced option Restrict Front-End Loading to load the plugin only on specific pages or posts in order to reduce unnecessary workload on pages not containing the plugin.
- Code improved for better operation of the plugin when the website works behind a proxy.
- Added option in Clean Log to erase the files together with plugin data.
- Added compatibility with bbPress through a hook, so that both plugin’s shortcodes can work inside bbPress topics and replies.
You can check more details in the Release Notes of the plugin’s support page.
Users can update to the latest version using the Update feature of the Plugins section of their Dashboard.
Iptanus team is constantly striving to make WordPress File Upload plugin more user friendly and more bug free, so it will continue issuing new releases. It is reminded that users of the Professional version, will have free updates of the plugin for a lifetime!!!
For any questions, bugs or information please contact us.
The Iptanus team
New Version 4.9.1 of WordPress File Upload Plugin