Saturday, 10-November-2018. New version 4.10.0 of WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released.
This is a significant update introducing Facebook Messenger Notifications, as well as some code improvements, as follows:
- Added Facebook Settings section in plugin’s Settings.
- Added Messenger Notifications option in Settings to subscribe to WordPress File Upload plugin Messenger.
- Added Notify by Messenger attribute in Notifications tab of the uploader shortcode to enable notifications through Messenger when new files are uploaded.
- Added Messenger Text attribute in Notifications tab of the uploader shortcode to define the message that WordPress File Upload facebook app will send to admin’s Messenger.
- Added Upload Details attribute in Notifications tab of the uploader shortcode to define details about the new upload that will be shown to the recipient if variable %uploaddetails% is included in Messenger Text.
- Added several Advanced options in Dashboard area of the plugin to control Facebook Messenger parameters.
- Plugin code improved to support files containing single quote characters (‘) in their filename.
A separate article will be published describing how to use Facebook Messenger feature.
You can check more details in the Release Notes of the plugin’s support page.
Users can update to the latest version using the Update feature of the Plugins section of their Dashboard.
Iptanus team is constantly striving to make WordPress File Upload plugin more user friendly and more bug free, so it will continue issuing new releases. It is reminded that users of the Professional version, will have free updates of the plugin for a lifetime!!!
For any questions, bugs or information please contact us.
The Iptanus team