Saturday, 28-December-2019. Happy Holidays!!! New version 4.12.2 of WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released.
This is a regular update. A new extension has been added that enables better support of the plugin with Elementor page builder. Elementor is a very popular page builder, however it uses its own way to store pages, not compatible with WordPress. This caused incompatibilities with previous versions of the plugin. The new one brings the following improvements:
- A plugin uploader or file list instance can now be added in an Elementor page/post from Main page of the plugin in Dashboard.
- Plugin shortcodes can be added manually inside an Elementor page/post using Shortcode element of Elementor designer.
- Plugin shortcodes inside an Elementor page/post are displayed in Main page of the plugin in Dashboard normally.
- Plugin shortcodes inside an Elementor page/post can be normally edited using the shortcode composer.
- WordPress File Upload Form Widget is deactivated when Elementor page builder is activated.
Furthermore, this version fixes some bugs of file download operation which occur when User State Handler is set to DBOption.
You can check more details in the Release Notes of the plugin’s support page.
Users can update to the latest version using the Update feature of the Plugins section of their Dashboard.
Iptanus team is constantly striving to make WordPress File Upload plugin more user friendly and more bug free, so it will continue issuing new releases. It is reminded that users of the Professional version, will have free updates of the plugin for a lifetime!!!
For any questions, bugs or information please contact us.
The Iptanus team
3 thoughts on “New Version 4.12.2 of WordPress File Upload Plugin”
I have purchased the pro version but im not able to upload multiple images.
i have downloaded the pro plugin and done installation and activated.when i paste the customized short code on single product(need two photos from customers) i can upload for the first short code and not for second one
If you have both shortcodes in the same page, then you need to set different uploadid. Set uploadid=”2″ in the second form and it will work.
I have the Pro version.
I had one instance with 6 user fields – 3x dropdown boxes and 3x text boxes.
It was running fine and all-of-a-sudden, it stopped uploading the User fields.
The files upload and the log table is updated but the Userdata table stopped updating.
I have tried purging the data; copying and making another instance.
Even a new instance with just one user field is not updating the Userdata.