Saturday, 28-December-2019. Happy Holidays!!! New version 4.12.2 of WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released.
This is a regular update. A new extension has been added that enables better support of the plugin with Elementor page builder. Elementor is a very popular page builder, however it uses its own way to store pages, not compatible with WordPress. This caused incompatibilities with previous versions of the plugin. The new one brings the following improvements:
- A plugin uploader or file list instance can now be added in an Elementor page/post from Main page of the plugin in Dashboard.
- Plugin shortcodes can be added manually inside an Elementor page/post using Shortcode element of Elementor designer.
- Plugin shortcodes inside an Elementor page/post are displayed in Main page of the plugin in Dashboard normally.
- Plugin shortcodes inside an Elementor page/post can be normally edited using the shortcode composer.
- WordPress File Upload Form Widget is deactivated when Elementor page builder is activated.
Furthermore, this version fixes some bugs of file download operation which occur when User State Handler is set to DBOption.
You can check more details in the Release Notes of the plugin’s support page.
Users can update to the latest version using the Update feature of the Plugins section of their Dashboard.
Iptanus team is constantly striving to make WordPress File Upload plugin more user friendly and more bug free, so it will continue issuing new releases. It is reminded that users of the Professional version, will have free updates of the plugin for a lifetime!!!
For any questions, bugs or information please contact us.
The Iptanus team