Saturday, 22-December-2018. New version 4.10.1 of WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released.
This is a regular update introducing the following improvements and additions:
- Microsoft OneDrive code modified to work better with Business OneDrive accounts.
- Added honeypot field to userdata fields. This is a security feature, in replacement of captchas, invisible to users that prevents bots from uploading files.
- Added attribute Consent Denial Rejects Upload in uploader shortcode Personal Data tab to stop the upload if the consent answer is no, as well as Reject Messageattribute to customize the upload rejection message shown to the user
- Added attribute Do Not Remember Consent Answer in uploader shortcode Personal Data tab to show the consent question every time (and not only the first time).
- Attribute Preselected Answer in uploader shortcode Personal Data tab modified to be compatible with either checkbox or radio Consent Format.
You can check more details in the Release Notes of the plugin’s support page.
Users can update to the latest version using the Update feature of the Plugins section of their Dashboard.
Iptanus team is constantly striving to make WordPress File Upload plugin more user friendly and more bug free, so it will continue issuing new releases. It is reminded that users of the Professional version, will have free updates of the plugin for a lifetime!!!
For any questions, bugs or information please contact us.
The Iptanus team
New Version 4.10.1 of WordPress File Upload Plugin