According to this announcement, as of 28-Sep-2017, Dropbox API v1 is turned-off. This affects all users of WordPress File Upload plugin with version prior to 4.0.0 that make use of Dropbox functionality.
All these users are strongly encouraged to upgrade their WordPress File Upload plugin to the latest version, which makes use of Dropbox API v2.
Instructions for upgrading are as follows:
- Log in to your Iptanus account here.
- Locate your WordPress File Upload plugin order.
- Download the plugin zip file from the contained link.
- Go to the Plugins section of your website, deactivate and then delete the existing Pro version of the plugin.
- Install the new version from the zip file and then activate it.
Please note that your existing settings will not be lost through this procedure.
The new Pro version contains an auto-update feature. So, future updates will follow the standard update procedure of WordPress plugins.
For any questions, please contact us.
The Iptanus Team