Please note that the new version 2.4.6 of WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released.
This version is a minor update however it addresses some issues pending for a long time:
- It corrects a bug that was making the Shortcode Composer behaving strangely when more than 10 attributes were used.
- The option for allowing very large file uploads in Pro version (chunk=”true”) is now by default enabled.
- If a new version is available this will be shown in the Dashboard settings of the plugin (for the Pro version).
- It corrects a bug that was not allowing files to be uploaded if uploadpatterns attribute contained blank spaces.
- It corrects some bugs so that no warning php messages are shown when WordPress DEBUG mode is ON.
Users who have purchased the Professional version of the plugin can download the latest version by logging into their Iptanus account, selecting the order and downloading the new file.
Please note that this version will be replaced in a few days by version 2.4.7, which will allow the plugin to work in Safari for Mac (not possible till now).
For any questions, bugs or information please contact us.
The Iptanus team