Please note that WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released!!!
WordPress File Upload plugin, is a plugin that enables you, or other users, to upload files to your WordPress website from any page.
The plugins comes in two versions, professional and free. Professional version contains some additional very interesting features, such as multiple file upload, drag and drop of files, captcha and better monitoring of upload progress.
The characteristics of the plugin are:
- It does not use flash and handles uploads using various technologies (HTML5, AJAX, classic HTML forms) depending on browser’s capabilities, which detects automatically. As a result it can work in any browser, including mobiles phones (even old ones).
- You can have more than one instances of the shortcode in the same page.
- It supports multiple file uploads (professional version).
- It supports drag and drop of files (professional version).
- It includes an overall upload progress bar.
- It includes details and progress bars for each file individually (professional version).
- It includes captcha for checking user before file upload (professional version).
- It supports localization.
- It integrates with WP-Filebase.
- It is highly customizable with many options.
- It produces notification messages and e-mails.
- You can create additional fields that the user must fill in along with the uploaded file.
- It supports redirection to another url after successful upload.
- You can create you shortcode very easily by using the included Shortcode Composer in the plugin’s settings inside Dashboard.
For more information about the plugin and how to use it, please visit its support page by clicking here.
You can purchase and download the Professional version of the plugin from here.