WordPress File Upload plugin allows your website visitors to upload files from a page, post or sidebar.
Why is it the best file upload plugin for WordPress?
WordPress File Upload plugin is the result of 6 years of development, incorporating through this time almost all users’ requests and features.
It is most unlikely that a new user of the plugin will request something more for performing common upload tasks.
Here are some of the most important features of WordPress File Upload plugin:
- It is highly secure, designed to protect againstall potential threats.
- It allows file uploads from pages, posts or sidebars as a widget.
- It allows upload of video or screenshots captured by webcam.
- It can upload files of unlimited size, ignoring limitations of web servers.
- It supports Google Recaptcha for securing the uploads.
- It can upload files to a Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or FTP account.
- It supports upload of multiple files and selection using drag-and-drop.
- It enables addition of user fields (text, selection from list, checkboxes, date/time etc.).
- It is responsive.
- It displays upload progress bars.
- It can send email and Facebook Messenger notifications and perform redirections after upload.
- It can display the uploaded files in a number of ways and configurations using a very powerful file viewer.
- It includes a Code Hook feature to extend its capabilities.
- It complies with GDPR, the European regulation for Personal Data Protection.
and lots more… there are more than 50 options in total, so that WordPress File Upload plugin fits every need.
The good news is that no programming skills or knowledge of shortcodes is required to configure it. The plugin includes a visual editor, to make configuration really easy.
You can check the support page of the plugin for a detailed list of features and use instructions.
There are also many technical articles describing the plugin’s features.
Of course, for any question or feature request, you can contact the Iptanus Team.