WordPress File Upload Pro plugin, is a plugin that enables you, or other users, to upload files to your WordPress website from any page easily and securely by using shortcodes.
The characteristics of the plugin are:
- It enables uploads of files from a page, post or sidebar (as a widget).
- It captures video/screenshots from the webcam and uploads it.
- It is responsive and uses the latest HTML5 technology, however it will also work with old browsers and mobile phones.
- It supports additional form fields (like checkboxes, text fields, email fields, dropdown lists etc).
- It can upload files of unlimited size, regardless of web server restrictions.
- It can upload files to a Dropbox account or to an FTP server.
- Multiple instances of the plugin are supported.
- It can work as a simple contact (or any other type of) form and file can be optional.
- It allows selection and upload of many files at the same time.
- It includes a file list viewer for viewing, downloading or deleting files from a page or post
- It creates and then displays thumbnails of the uploaded files (images and PDFs)
- Users can also view, download or delete their uploaded files from the Dashboard.
- It supports drag and drop of files.
- It includes an overall upload progress bar.
- It includes details and progress bars for each file individually.
- It includes the Google Recaptcha for checking user before file upload.
- It allows image files to be shown as image gallery from within the page.
- It includes a File Browser in the Dashboard for administrators to access and manage the uploaded files.
- It supports localization and multilingual character sets.
- Uploaded files can be added to Media, or be attached to the current page.
- It is highly customizable with many (more than 50) options.
- It produces notification messages and e-mails.
- It supports redirection to another url after successful upload.
- It supports filters and actions so that programmers can extend the plugin.
- It supports logging of upload events or management of files, which can be viewed by admins through the Dashboard.
- You can create you shortcode very easily by using the included Shortcode Composer in the plugin’s settings inside Dashboard.
- It includes a css editor to better style the plugin using custom css.
- It supports code hooks so that filters and actions can be implemented easily.
- It comes with full technical support.
Important Notice: Users who buy the plugin will have free updates for a lifetime.
For more information about the plugin and how to use it, please visit its support page by clicking here.