WordPress File Upload Pro is a GDPR compliant plugin that enables you, or other users, to upload files to your WordPress website from any page easily and securely by using shortcodes.
The characteristics of the plugin are:
- It enables uploads of files from a page, post or sidebar (as a widget).
- It captures video/screenshots from the webcam and uploads it.
- It is responsive and uses the latest HTML5 technology, however it will also work with old browsers and mobile phones.
- It supports additional form fields (like checkboxes, text fields, email fields, dropdown lists etc).
- It can upload files of unlimited size, regardless of web server restrictions.
- It can upload files to a Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive account or to an FTP server.
- Multiple instances of the plugin are supported.
- It can work as a simple contact (or any other type of) form and file can be optional.
- It allows selection and upload of many files at the same time.
- It includes a file list viewer for viewing, downloading or deleting files from a page or post
- It creates and then displays thumbnails of the uploaded files (images and PDFs)
- Users can also view, rename, move, download or delete their uploaded files from the Dashboard.
- It supports drag and drop of files.
- It includes an overall upload progress bar.
- It includes details and progress bars for each file individually.
- It includes the Google Recaptcha for checking user before file upload.
- It allows image files to be shown as image gallery from within the page.
- It includes an Admin Bar item that displays the number of new uploaded files.
- It includes an Uploaded Files top-level menu item in the Dashboard, from where admins can view the uploaded files.
- It includes a File Browser in the Dashboard for administrators to manage the files.
- It supports localization and multilingual character sets.
- Uploaded files can be added to Media, or be attached to the current page.
- It is highly customizable with many (more than 50) options.
- It produces notification messages send through e-mail and Facebook Messenger.
- It supports redirection to another url after successful upload.
- It supports filters and actions so that programmers can extend the plugin.
- It supports logging of upload events or management of files, which can be viewed by admins through the Dashboard.
- You can create you shortcode very easily by using the included Shortcode Composer in the plugin’s settings inside Dashboard.
- It includes a css editor to better style the plugin using custom css.
- It supports code hooks so that filters and actions can be implemented easily.
- It comes with full technical support.
Important Notice: Users who buy the plugin will have free updates for a lifetime.
For more information about the plugin and how to use it, please visit its support page by clicking here.