Thursday, 28-June-2018. New version 4.6.0 of WordPress File Upload plugin has just been released.
This update introduces a long-waited feature by many users, integration with Google Drive.
Now it is possible to link the plugin with a Google Drive account, so that uploaded files are saved to it, just like Dropbox uploads. A dedicated article has been created providing instructions on how to enable and configure Google Drive Uploads.
This update introduces some additional features and improvements as follows:
- Improved File Transfer control so that transfer manager is executed more often when there are pending transfer jobs.
- Added File Transfer Actions section in Maintenance Actions so that all file transfers can be reset or cleared at once.
- Improved code in View Log so that no links appear to invalid files.
- Improved code in View Log so that when the admin opens a file link to view file details, ‘go back’ button will lead back to the View Log page and not to File Browser.
- Improved code in Clean Log button in Maintenance Actions so that the admin can select the period of clean-up.
Future versions of the plugin will include more options regarding personal data handling.
You can check more details in the Release Notes of the plugin’s support page.
Users can update to the latest version using the Update feature of the Plugins section of their Dashboard.
Iptanus team is constantly striving to make WordPress File Upload plugin more user friendly and more bug free, so it will continue issuing new releases. It is reminded that users of the Professional version, will have free updates of the plugin for a lifetime!!!
For any questions, bugs or information please contact us.
The Iptanus team