WordPress File Upload Pro plugin, is a plugin that enables you, or other users, to upload files to your WordPress website from any page easily and securely by using shortcodes.
The characteristics of the plugin are:
- It does not use flash and handles uploads using various technologies (HTML5, AJAX, classic HTML forms) depending on browser’s capabilities, which detects automatically. As a result it can work in any browser, including mobiles phones (even old ones).
- You can have more than one instances of the shortcode in the same page.
- It supports multiple file uploads.
- It can upload files of any size, regardless of web server restrictions.
- It supports drag and drop of files.
- It includes an overall upload progress bar.
- It includes details and progress bars for each file individually.
- It includes captcha for checking user before file upload.
- It allows image files to be shown as image gallery from within the page.
- It includes a File Browser in the Dashboard for accessing uploaded files.
- It supports localization and multilingual character sets.
- Uploaded files can be added to Media, or be attached to the current page.
- It integrates with WP-Filebase.
- Uploaded files can be added in Media of your WordPress website.
- It is highly customizable with many (more than 50) options.
- It produces notification messages and e-mails.
- You can create additional fields that the user must fill in along with the uploaded file.
- It supports redirection to another url after successful upload.
- It supports filters and actions before and after file upload, so that programmers can extend the plugin and make it cooperate with other plugins.
- It supports logging of upload events or management of files, which can be viewed by admins through the Dashboard.
- It includes a file browser in the Dashboard, from where admins can view the uploaded file and manage them.
- You can create you shortcode very easily by using the included Shortcode Composer in the plugin’s settings inside Dashboard.
- It includes a css editor to better style the plugin using custom css
For more information about the plugin and how to use it, please visit its support page by clicking here.