WordPress File Upload Pro plugin, is a plugin that enables you, or other users, to upload files to your WordPress website from any page.
The characteristics of the plugin are:
- It does not use flash and handles uploads using various technologies (HTML5, AJAX, classic HTML forms) depending on browser’s capabilities, which detects automatically. As a result it can work in any browser, including mobiles phones (even old ones).
- You can have more than one instances of the shortcode in the same page.
- It supports multiple file uploads.
- It can upload files of any size.
- It supports drag and drop of files.
- It includes an overall upload progress bar.
- It includes details and progress bars for each file individually.
- It includes captcha for checking user before file upload.
- It includes a File Browser in the Dashboard for accessing uploaded files.
- It supports localization and multilingual character sets.
- It integrates with WP-Filebase.
- Uploaded files can be added in Media of your WordPress website.
- It is highly customizable with many options.
- It produces notification messages and e-mails.
- You can create additional fields that the user must fill in along with the uploaded file.
- It supports redirection to another url after successful upload.
- You can create you shortcode very easily by using the included Shortcode Composer in the plugin’s settings inside Dashboard.
For more information about the plugin and how to use it, please visit its support page by clicking here.